Salesforce CRM is one of the most popular customer relations management (CRM) systems used by businesses. Salesforce has been around for over 20 years and has revolutionized the way that organizations around the world manage their data, collaborate with one another, and deliver customer service. It has over 60,000 customers and more than 100,000 organizations using it.
Salesforce works by providing organizations with a user-friendly interface for managing customer information. The platform can be accessed from any device and provides 24/7 online accessibility. According to their website, Salesforce is the #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform in the world.
Salesforce has three main components:
- User Interface – This is a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your contacts, activities, and account information. It also includes a built-in reporting dashboard for making important decisions about your company’s progress.
- Cloud Platform – This component allows you to store all of your data on Salesforce servers as opposed to on your own server or computer. Data stored on the cloud is accessible from any location at any time as long as you have an internet connection. Data stored locally on your computer can be vulnerable if something happens to the device you’re using and requires manual backups more frequently than a cloud service would require.
- Applications – These are third-party tools that extend the functionality of Salesforce and help companies automate their workflows more efficiently. For example, Salesforce offers a lead qualification app that automates some of the functions of lead qualification so that sales reps don’t have to spend as much time qualifying leads before passing them off to sales managers for follow-up.
But It can be hard to know which integration tools are best for you. There are so many options out there! This article will discuss some of the top CRM integrations to look out for in 2022. Read on to learn about integrations with different applications like WordPress, Slack, and Google Apps. This article will also discuss what each of these tools offers and how they can help your business grow.
Top Salesforce CRM Integration Tools to Look Out For In 2022
Salesforce CRM integration tools are an important asset for any business. It can be difficult to know which integrations to use for your company. There are so many options out there!
Here is a list of some of the top Salesforce CRM integration tools that will be new and popular by 2022:
- WordPress: WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems today. This tool allows you to create blogs, websites, and landing pages with ease. One of the top features of WordPress-powered sites is that they’re mobile-friendly and work seamlessly on all devices and screens.
- WhatsApp: We all know WhatsApp is a popular messaging application used by more than 1.5 billion people in over 180 countries. Salesforce recently announced one of its most long-anticipated integrations: that of WhatsApp as a customer service channel. This allows brands now to have even more ways to communicate with their customers to offer a more comprehensive experience.
- Slack: Slack is a chat app that lets teams communicate more efficiently and effortlessly than ever before. It’s one of the fastest-growing collaboration apps in the world, with over 8 million daily users around the world. One of its most beneficial features for businesses is that it’s easy to use, even if you’re not computer savvy, making it accessible for everyone in your team.
- Google Apps: Google Apps provides email access on Gmail, online storage space through Google Drive, and productivity tools like Google Docs and Sheets on G Suite. If you’re an organization or a business running a large project with multiple staff members, it’s a great choice because you’ll have instant access to these programs from your browser without having to download them or update them separately from your computer or smartphone.
- Quip: The Quip Salesforce Integration Tool is a rapid way to get your Quip notes synced with your Salesforce org. With this tool, you can have a seamless experience while collaborating on sales deals. This guide will show you how to activate the integration, sync Quip notes with a contact, and add a new record in Salesforce.
- Conga Composer: Conga Composer is a web-based application that allows you to create and manage marketing campaigns. It has an integrated CRM that connects campaigns to your contacts and helps you keep track of the success of your campaign. Conga Composer also includes templates, templates, and integrations with Salesforce, Shopify, and Google Analytics. Salesforce offers a wide range of features for creating and managing marketing campaigns. However, it can be difficult to integrate all these features with your marketing strategy in Conga Composer. We explore the best ways to integrate the two programs together for a seamless experience.
Salesforce CRM Integrations with WordPress
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that has over 1.2 million active sites. It’s often used by marketers because of its versatility and extensive plugins. The WordPress integration for Salesforce CRM allows you to track the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns on your website.
In order to use this integration, you must first have a Salesforce account and a WordPress website.
Once activated, the integration will monitor how many visitors you have coming to your site, what pages they visit, and how much time they spend there. This way, you’ll know which pages are most relevant to your business and which pages need more work or changes.
It also integrates with Google Analytics so you can see how all your different channels are doing at once–you can see how well email marketing is doing in comparison to social media or any other campaign you’re running.
This CRM integration helps by giving you data about how people are interacting with your brand online so that you can optimize your content for better results.
Salesforce CRM Integrations with WhatsApp
Your clients can utilize the WhatsApp messaging application, and you can answer utilizing only a Search console. To set up WhatsApp integration, you really want to have lightning experience with the advanced commitment add-on SKU, or you want to have the accompanying releases: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer versions with Service cloud or Sales cloud.
To integrate Salesforce CRM with WhatsApp you can either:
- Integrate using Salesforce in-built feature, or
- Integrate with the help of API libraries, or
- Use apps in Salesforce AppExchange.
Salesforce CRM Integrations with Slack
Slack is a popular chat app that allows you to send messages and collaborate with your team in real-time. It has become one of the most popular apps among businesses. Sometimes it can be hard to stay on top of every message, especially when you have a lot going on in your own life. Slack is an excellent way to keep the conversation going without getting too overwhelmed by all of the messages.
One integration that can help you out is connecting Salesforce with Slack.
With this integration, you’ll be able to see all of your Salesforce data right inside Slack. You’ll also be able to add new items right from Slack and start conversations with teammates without ever leaving the app!
This is an excellent tool for staying on top of things and collaborating with your team.
You might even want to consider using this integration if you’re looking for more accurate analytics about how well a campaign did or if a lead interacted with a certain email campaign. With this integration, you’ll know exactly what happened within Salesforce and will have instant access to that information no matter where you are or what device you’re using. This will ensure that you’ll never miss a detail again!
Salesforce CRM Integrations with Google Apps
Salesforce CRM is a popular CRM tool, and many companies use it as their main CRM.
One question you might have is how can I integrate Salesforce CRM with Google Apps? Google Apps has lots of integrations with other applications. One example of a popular integration is Google Suite, a set of online tools that helps you be more productive. You can integrate your Gmail account with Salesforce CRM to make emailing customers easier. With the Gmail integration, you can import emails from your Gmail inbox into Salesforce. This saves you time because now your email messages are synced in one place, saving you from having to re-enter messages from Gmail into Salesforce. Another benefit is that now all your messages are searchable from one place instead of two, which makes finding messages much easier!
Another way to integrate Google Apps with Salesforce CRM is through the Google Sheets application. Once a spreadsheet has been created in Sheets and it’s been linked to a cell in Salesforce, then any new data that goes into that spreadsheet will be automatically updated in the corresponding cell in Salesforce. This allows for anyone who has access to these google sheets to update data without having access to the actual Salesforce system. There are many benefits of this type of integration – not only does it allow for better collaboration but it also means less work for the person doing the updating!
Salesforce CRM Integrations with Quip
Let’s say you make a note in Quip about a customer who has an account with your company. Previously, you would have to search for the customer in Salesforce and make changes to his or her information. This is because Salesforce doesn’t automatically sync data between Quip and Salesforce, so there is no immediate connection. The Quip Salesforce Integration Tool makes it possible for you to sync Quip notes with a contact in Salesforce—and vice versa—so that changes made to one are automatically made to the other.
This is an easy way to ensure that your records are always up-to-date. You shouldn’t have to worry about updating your notes or data—everything will be updated automatically!
Why You Need to Integrate Salesforce and Conga Composer
Conga Composer is a web-based application that allows you to create and manage marketing campaigns. It has an integrated CRM that connects campaigns to your contacts and helps you keep track of the success of your campaign. Conga Composer also includes templates, templates, and integrations with Salesforce, Shopify, and Google Analytics.
Salesforce offers a wide range of features for creating and managing marketing campaigns. However, it can be difficult to integrate all these features with your marketing strategy in Conga Composer. In this article, we explore the best ways to integrate the two programs together for a seamless experience.
Integrating Conga Composer with Salesforce will allow you to import data from Salesforce into Conga Composer so you don’t have to manually enter every customer contact’s information into both platforms. You can use third-party apps like Zapier or Ometria for easy integration with both Conga Composer and Salesforce. These services “zap” data between different systems automatically when you trigger an event on one end of the connection (for example when new customers are created in your database). With Zapier or Ometria, you can connect triggers like “New Contact Created” or “Contact Updated” on one end of the connection with their respective triggers (like “Import Contacts”) on the other end of the connection. This way it will update your contacts in Conga Composer whenever they are updated in your database!
If you’ve been in business for a while, chances are you’ve been using Salesforce CRM. But with all the new integrations hitting the market, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed. Fear not! We’ve compiled a list of the top Salesforce CRM integration tools to keep an eye out for in 2022.
We are at GetOnCRM Solutions, a Salesforce Integration services provider company in the UK. With many years of experience, help you to attach a wide variety of platforms to your sales API.